Vaastu Shastra Course
Unit 1: Introduction of Vaastu
- Overview of mythological and scientific background of Vaastu,
- Understanding Life force Energy,
- Importance of Five Elements,
- Use of Magnetic Compass,
- Importance of Cardinal Directions & extensions,
- Types, shapes and selection of Land,
- Soil Test and VeedhiShoola.
Unit 2: Interiors and Exteriors
- Open Space planning and Building Design,
- Floor level,
- Height factors,
- Verandas, Balconies, Porch, Basements, Sumps & Borings,
- Boundary Walls, Parking, Security Guard Room, Overhead Tanks, Septic Tanks, Water flow,
- Mezzanine floors,
- Plants and Greenery.
Unit 3: Orientation of Home
- Master Bed Room , Kids room, Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room,
- Bathroom, Drawing room, Study Room, Puja Room,
- Library, Store room, Furniture making, Doors, Windows and ventilators,
- Main Entrance, Staircase, Servants room, Guest room.
Unit 4: Commercial Vaastu
- External and Internal Planning, Offices, Shops, Restaurants,
- Showrooms, Schools, Hospitals and Other Commercial Establishments.
Unit 5: Remedial Vaastu
- Identifying the Vaastu Defects,
- Rectification of Vaastu Defects in Existing Building (without reconstruction)
- Color therapy,
- Discussion on different building Plans.
Unit 6: Pyramids
- Power of Pyramids,
- Application of Pyramids in Vaastu,
- Remedies with Pyramids.
- Other Auspicious Articles
Unit 7: Fengshui
- Relation with vaastu
- Uses of various Fengshui articles
Unit 8: Practical
- Project*: Vastu Analysis and Vastu Comparison followed by Viva
- Examples and case studies,
- Live discussion of vaastu on different plans bring by students in the class,
- Site Visits
*Note: Project duration is of 15 days exclusive of course duration. Students have to analyze vaastu of similar flats in a multistoried building or colony and compare with the condition of families living there. Certificate will be awarded only after complete submission of Project, conduction of Viva and passing of exam.