Interior Designing Diploma
Diploma Certificate (1 Year)
Diploma course is a fundamental essential course that develops an instinct in Interior design. It covers rigorous residential designing as well as basic commercial furniture. It conceptualizes the standards and enhances the practical designing.
- Art of Drafting skill: Lines, Scales, Orthographic Projection, oblique view Isometric View, Axonometric View, one & two point Perspective View
- Art & Graphics – I: Rendering & Sketching, Color Wheel, Tints, Shades and Tones, color schemes, surface development, Spectrum, Color Psychology, sketches, Composition, Elements of design, Principles of Design, window treatments & lights.
- Building Construction -I: Foundation, Super structure, Arches and lintels, Brick Bonds, Doors, windows in basic, basic knowledge of Staircase ,False Ceiling
- Art of Furniture Design – I:Anthropometry & Ergonomics, Standards of Furniture Joinery, Rooms Furniture, Paneling, Partition, Theme based Furniture
- History- I: Dravidian, Egyptian, Greek, Japanese architecture
- Material – I: Timber, glass, paints, varnishes,wallpaper, laminates, tiles
- Art of Studio Design & Model making – I: Two Residential Project with cad drawing of Electric elevation, plan, exterior elevation
- Estimation: Code of Ethics, Estimate & its types, Estimate of a small Furniture & Full Room, specification, Types of Fees, Rate analysis
- Market survey: Wood, Glass, tapestry, Flooring and Ceiling, Paints
- Practical exposure Workshops: Sculpture through metal scrap, Lamp shades, Glass etching, P.O.P mural.
- Guest lectures Site Visits : Construction, Furniture shops, Bedroom Case study, Material Knowledge, Visit to Modular Kitchen showroom, Tapestry showroom Visit, sanitary showroom Visit (Jaguar)
- Software: CAD 2D
- Special Highlight: Participation -Intearc & B.A.S.E Competition