Advanced Diploma Certificate (2 Years)
Advanced Diploma Certificate course provides an overview and orientation of the fashion industry. It provides an enhanced environment for thinking, learning and gestation. The program is designed to ensure a fundamental and common approach for the fashion industry in consonance with the emerging challenges and needs of the industry.
The course covers technical aspects of garment design and offers link with the surrounding fashion industry.
The course is apt for the students who are professionally aware, strongly creative and possess an ability to undertake managerial responsibilities in Design, Production and Selection.
The course emphasises on Production, Costing, Marketing and Presentation of Garments besides Fashion Designing. The student specializes in the study of various international garment markets (Design Wise) viz. UK, France, USA etc., and also domestic market i.e., India besides given training in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and learning of one additional foreign language.
In Advanced Diploma Certificate course, examinations are held at the completion of every academic year.
- Basic Design
- Design Idea
- Sketching and Illustration
- Drafting & Pattern making
- Garment Construction: Princess line kurta & churidar, Anarkali & Dogri, Shirt & trouser, Dart manipulated skirt & top, kaftan, shruggs Waist Coats, Blouse & petticoat, One-piece Dresses, [ fitted & semifitted]
- Textile Science
- History of Fashion
- Fashion CAD
- Range Development
- Workshops- Accessories making, Day Celebrations Guest faculty Lectures Industrial Visit Designer PPT
- Fashion Merchandising+Portfolios Draping- Dart Manipulation, Tops, Cowl tops, Twisted tunics Designer Studio Visit Compulsory Internship
- Fashion shows Mentorship – GKFW Fashionova