At IDT , we offer Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Graduation Courses on Fashion/Textile/Interior Design. Our University courses are all recognized by the Government of India. We also have tie-up with IGI (International Gemological Institute) offering short term Jewelry Designing course. The eligibility for Undergraduate courses is 10+2 pattern of examination.The criteria for admission in Graduate course along with eligibility requirement is done through Aptitude, Attitude tests and Personal Interview at IDT centre and for rest of the courses the admission is done directly.
- Candidates may apply for Prospectus form after Admission dates has been announced, Application forms may be obtained from IDT centre or may apply online through our website.
- Candidates eligible for admission will be required to attend the counseling session on a specified date and time at IDT centre. All Candidates will be notified through mail/post or published on website are compulsorily required to attend counseling on the date and time notified.
- A Candidate must bring all the necessary certificates/documents mentioned below (in original along with attested photocopy of each) and bank drafts of requisite drawn in favor of IDT at the time of counseling:
- Certificate of 10th class for confirmation of date of birth.
- Certificate of 12th class
- Certificate/Degree and Mark-sheet of qualifying examination or any other eligibility certificate as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Leaving Certificate
- One passport size photo
- During the counseling process the documents presented will be verified with originals and original documents will be returned back to the candidates.
- Candidate at the time of counseling will be handed over the Program Kit inclusive of Stationary, Color Media, tools, scales, list of Terminologies and Literature of the theoretical subjects.
- If a candidate does not deposit the required fee, the admission of such candidate will stand cancelled.
- If a candidate does not report within 30 days to join the program offered the admission of such candidate will stand cancelled without any intimation and the tuition fee paid shall be forfeited.
- The medium of instruction in IDT is English and all aspirants applying to IDT Programs must possess working knowledge of English Language.