Diploma Certificate (1 Year)
One year course comprises of foundation course. A logical, sequential, hands-on experience enables students to conceptualize designs, make patterns and construct garments of impeccable quality.
The course covers technical aspects of garment design and offers link with the surrounding fashion industry.
The course is apt for the students who are professionally aware, strongly creative and possess an ability to undertake managerial responsibilities in Design, Production and Selection.
The course emphasises on Production, Costing, Marketing and Presentation of Garments besides Fashion Designing. The student specializes in the study of various international garment markets (Design Wise) viz. UK, France, USA etc., and also domestic market i.e., India besides given training in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and learning of one additional foreign language.
- Basic Design
- Design Idea
- Sketching and Illustration
- Drafting & Pattern making
- Garment Construction
- Textile Science
- Fashion CAD
- Range Development
- Kids Wear – Skirt, Top, Frock Women’s wear – Salwar, Kurta, Skirt, Top, One- Piece(Semi Fitted) Make up & Styling Workshop
- Industrial Visit, Workshops, Day Celebrations, Accessories Making, Foundation
- Fashion shows : GKFW (Gujarat Kids Fashion Week), Fashionova